Welcome to Save My licence
EX-RCMP Officer Working Hard To Save Your Licence For Over 20 Years
Welcome to our site:
You are here because you value your driver’s licence and understand the need to protect it. Your driver’s licence is one of your most important assets. We help you defend your licence against:
- Unwanted demerits
- Unwanted increases in insurance fees
- Driving suspensions
- Blame for accidents
- Maintenance enforcement suspensions
- Civil suits
- Criminal suspensions
- Alberta Transportation Safety Board Suspensions
All tickets should be contested when they carry demerit points. Class 5 drivers have 15 points to lose, and then their licence is suspended. GDL drivers have 8 points to lose, and then their licence is suspended.
We will work to reduce your demerits and protect your licence from suspension. If you are involved in an accident, you may feel that a reduction in your charge and/or demerit points renders you free from further responsibility. However, remember that a guilty plea to any charge will make you financially liable for the accident, even if your fine has been lowered and/or your demerit points have been reduced. To avoid liability, give us a call. We can help.
We can negotiate maintenance enforcement suspensions on your behalf to get you driving again. If you are not satisfied with the deal offered by the insurance company, we can help. Have you been sued by an insurance company or by another party in a collision accident? We can help you take action.
Have you been charged with impaired driving and received a provincial suspension? If you are called before the Alberta Transportation Safety Board, you need to be prepared, and we can represent you. We can appeal the suspension to the Alberta Transportation Safety Board, and we also defend all criminal matters, all bylaw charges, and all Provincial Act charges. Since you are already on our site, call now. We will be glad to put our experience to work for you, as we have done for thousands of our satisfied customers. Achieving success for our clients is our mission.
CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION!!
Phone (403) 369-1243, 24 hours a day, or visit our contact page and fill out our form to discuss your situation!v
Demerit Point Schedule:
- Failing to remain at the scene of an accident. 7 Points
- Careless driving - Racing. 6 Points
- Exceeding Speed limit by more than 50 km/h. 6 Points
- Failing to stop for a school bus. 6 Points
- Failing to stop for a peace officer. 5 Points
- Failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk. 4 Points
- Following too closely. 4 Points
- Exceeding speed limit by more than 30 km/h. 4 Points
- Driving left of center. 3 Points
- Driving wrong way on a one-way highway. 3 Points
- Exceeding speed limit by more than 15 km/h 3 Points
- Improper turns, Traffic lane violation. 2 Points